Monday, February 25, 2013

That would be no. . .

I've been sick for the last four days.  As in, sitting in the recliner with aches, fever, cough and congestion.  My littlest babe is sick also, so we have been watching a lot of sprout, disney junior and pbs kids.  I'm about to lose my mind.

Tonight, I flipped the TV on, in search of something to entertain my brain - anything that didn't involve singing animals but that wouldn't scar the nearby children.  To my relief, I found The Brady Bunch.  Score!  And even better, it was the episode where all the Brady kids were singing to win money to pay for the silver platter!  You know this episode, right?  Jan got the math wrong on the engraving??

As I settled back into my chair, my six year old piped up, "Is this Downton Abbey?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bwahahahahaha! That's classic!

BeccyMK said...

Sure hope you both feel better soon!

ccjmommy said...

Keep on, Keep on, Keep on dancing all through the night!!
Or..
Think I'll go outside for a walk now, the summer sun's callin' my name!Just can't stay inside all day, gotta get out, get me some of those rays!
Everybody's smilin', sunshine day!