- 10 minutes of running on the treadmill. 10! If you've followed my fitness journey, you will understand my serious excitement about this number. It's sad, I know. But it made me so happy!
- Lunch with a dear friend and thought-provoking, heartfelt conversation.
- Listening to my son and his neighbor friend playing "manufacturing". This is the basketball game of "horse" but with a longer, more challenging spelling word. Spelling and physical activity! Pinterest ain't got nuthin' on my boy's imagination!
- Various chores and household errands, including, but not limited to: cleaning the bathroom, making dinner, grocery shopping, putting yesterday's laundry away, dishes, trip to the library. . .you get the idea. Boresville.
- Listening to the boys and little K make a music video to TobyMac songs. Lots of crazy and loud and singing from the living room.
- Found a naked Baby Alive doll in my dish drainer.
- Shopping at Aldi to find they had rearranged the store's layout. Extra brainpower was required, since I write items on my list in the order they are in the store.
- Convincing a boy that he does, indeed, need a shower, since he is actually dripping with sweat, and no, no a little face washing isn't gonna cut it.
And it's only 7:46! Who knows what else the day has in store? I'm hoping for some quiet soon and perhaps a glass of wine. . .