Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pump up the jam!

Things are about to get loud over here.  Okay, okay, it's already crazy loud over here.  If possible, it's going to get even louder.

Why, you ask?

Because we are getting Rock Band for our Wii.

I know I'm certifiable for allowing it to happen.  But I have to say, I'm excited too!  It's going to be a karaoke party!

Wonderful people from church are giving it to us because their boys are grown and moving out.  Their mother is happy to be losing all the large equipment (while I am trying to figure out where we will store all the stuff over here).  Our boys are thrilled to be on the receiving end of such a generous gift.

So - anyone up for a little Bon Jovi or Aerosmith?

1 comment:

ccjmommy said...

I thought you meant "jam" as in on toast, Jelly-Man Kelly!