1. I cannot stand to be in a kitchen where the cabinet doors are open. I close them constantly, even if I am unloading the dishwasher and will be back to open them momentarily.
2. I have a favorite freckle. Weird, I know.
3. I always wanted five kids and to marry a pastor. God has blessed me.
4. I love fountain cokes. I will settle for diet or coke zero, but I really prefer the full calorie business.
5. I had a dog named Rusty when I was growing up. He had red hair just like me.
6. My high school class only had 25 students.
7. I hate gardening. Love the results, but hate doing it. Thankfully my husband enjoys it and does it well.
8. I was a cashier at Target for six years during high school and college.
9. The first car I drove in high school was a brown '78 station wagon. I was the envy of all my friends.
10. I have a large collection of Precious Moments.
Okay, that was seriously hard. About 5 or 6 I really started slowing down. Am I truly that unsurprising? Probably.