Monday, May 3, 2010

It's all in the eye of the beholder

Tonight I had a special night with my 5 year old preschooler. His class put on a lovely program for all the mommies. After the program, I took him out to Culver's to maximize our time together.

We discovered that two of his best buddies also had the same idea, and he was very excited to see them there. We ate our ice cream while he made faces across the restaurant to his peeps.

As we were leaving, we discovered a beautiful rainbow in the sky. We drove out in the parking lot to check it out more thoroughly.

"I can't believe it!" he said.

As I gazed at God's glorious show in the sky, I started to say I couldn't believe we got to see such a sight either. . .when he continued his thought.

"I can't believe TWO of my friends were here tonight!!"

No comments: