Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Five Things I'm Lovin' Right Now - In Pictures

In no particular order, I bring you the following, which bring me great happiness:


My boys' IKEA towels, hanging neatly and vibrantly on the back of their bedroom door.  Each child has his or her own color, and each towel has a handy loop for hanging.  I love knowing just whose towel is whose (especially if I spy one laying on the floor!).


Rave apples.  I just discovered these this year (at a grocery store sample counter - for once I didn't sample and make polite commentary about "maybe buying" "in the future").  They are tart and flavorful and very fall-ish!


I opened the fridge today to find this lovely little piece of hardened toast, left for me by my daughter this morning.  She texted me after she left it there, telling me she left me "a wee fridge present".  Cold and stale toast doesn't usually make me smile, but this time it did.


Aldi.  Well, more specifically, friends that I have converted to Aldi-ism.  I took this pic for a friend who I introduced to Aldi last year.  Making people into Aldi converts brings me some serious joy.


This thirty-one bag.  My sister got it for me several years ago, and under each of the kids' likenesses are their names (not shown).  I smile every time I use it - it makes me so happy! 

No comments: