Sunday, February 12, 2017

The Week in Pictures

Here's a visual summary of my week:


This meme was basically made with me and my daughter in mind.  Note the red and blond hair? (Though I assure you I would NEVER wear pink!).  Many of my items have disappeared into her room...leggings, scarves, socks. hair accessories, hair products, shoes, sweaters...the list goes on.  I suppose I should feel flattered that my teenage daughter thinks my stuff is worthy of "borrowing", right?


One quick scribble and this!  Our "I can't believe it's not butter" becomes the über hilarious "I can't believe it's not butt"!  Butt!  Butt!  Nothing could be funnier than a condiment that is almost butt! 


I got this fitbit flex 2 for freeeeee! Our insurance company pays us for healthy, proactive habits, and I guess they think having a fitbit will help us with those habits.  I'm pretty excited about it - I've wanted one for awhile but didn't feel I could spend the money on it. I'm enjoying tracking my steps, calories, and sleep. The fitbit has confirmed what my husband has been telling me for years - I am a restless sleeper. It tracks how many times I'm restless in the night, how many minutes I'm awake, how long I sleep.  It's pretty interesting and only vaguely unnerving.  #bigbrother


We went to a marriage night at church last night and had a great time.  We laughed, danced and connected - the committee made it a wonderful night.  One of the things we had to do as a couple was create something with play dough that represented our marriage/family.  My husband made the masterpiece above.  Can you guess what it is?  It's our dear old pop-up, where we have spent many weeks together and created countless memories.
  I'm pretty sure the actual pop-up is sturdier than its play dough counterpart.  Hopefully.



No comments: