Sunday, February 12, 2017

The Week in Pictures

Here's a visual summary of my week:


This meme was basically made with me and my daughter in mind.  Note the red and blond hair? (Though I assure you I would NEVER wear pink!).  Many of my items have disappeared into her room...leggings, scarves, socks. hair accessories, hair products, shoes, sweaters...the list goes on.  I suppose I should feel flattered that my teenage daughter thinks my stuff is worthy of "borrowing", right?


One quick scribble and this!  Our "I can't believe it's not butter" becomes the ├╝ber hilarious "I can't believe it's not butt"!  Butt!  Butt!  Nothing could be funnier than a condiment that is almost butt! 


I got this fitbit flex 2 for freeeeee! Our insurance company pays us for healthy, proactive habits, and I guess they think having a fitbit will help us with those habits.  I'm pretty excited about it - I've wanted one for awhile but didn't feel I could spend the money on it. I'm enjoying tracking my steps, calories, and sleep. The fitbit has confirmed what my husband has been telling me for years - I am a restless sleeper. It tracks how many times I'm restless in the night, how many minutes I'm awake, how long I sleep.  It's pretty interesting and only vaguely unnerving.  #bigbrother


We went to a marriage night at church last night and had a great time.  We laughed, danced and connected - the committee made it a wonderful night.  One of the things we had to do as a couple was create something with play dough that represented our marriage/family.  My husband made the masterpiece above.  Can you guess what it is?  It's our dear old pop-up, where we have spent many weeks together and created countless memories.
  I'm pretty sure the actual pop-up is sturdier than its play dough counterpart.  Hopefully.



No comments: