Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Just the two of us

My husband and I just returned home from a beautiful trip to San Diego.  A few thoughts from the trip:

1.  The beaches are uh-maze-ing.  Gorgeous and enormous.  We walked, relaxed, read and just plain took it all in.

2.  San Diego offers many and various kinds of fish tacos.  I think it is safe to say that we sampled each and every one.  We literally had seafood at every single meal.  And we didn't feel like it was repetitive. So either we are incredibly monotonous, or the chefs were all unique.  I'm going with the latter, whether it's true or not.

3.  My husband is marvelous.  Spending so much time together without the constant interruptions we have at home was priceless.

4.  My parents are troopers.  Five kids, countless activities, a few minor meltdowns, a semi-sick child and five days.  And they survived!  And said they'd do it again sometime - but not for a little while!


No comments: