Thursday, June 10, 2010

Tis the season

Tis the season for open houses, weddings and end-of-the-year parties. Some years are heavier than others, and this year is quite full. We are attending 5 weddings, 7-8 graduation open houses, and 1-2 general parties. This makes for very little time for doing much else, especially blogging. The kids are also attending camps, having sleepovers, grumbling about chores. . .the summer seems overbooked before it has really started!

I will attempt to remain in my regular blogging rhythm of about 2-3 times a week, but please forgive me if I slip! My dear sweet baby girl is still as demanding as ever, also making it difficult to do anything that requires two hands (and a well-rested body and brain). I'm trying to remember that this too shall pass, and I know I will miss these crazy, busy days!

No comments: