Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Random thoughts. . .

I have been so down and out for the past month, that I have not updated my blog as regularly as I would like to. I am slowly coming out of the haze that has been my December. I am 12 weeks pregnant today (and just read that my baby is the size of a Vienna sausage - good to know), and I think the all-day-sickness is nearly finished rearing its ugly head. Thank goodness.

And in case any of you were wondering. . .I have UNO baby in my womb! We had an ultrasound on Monday, and there was clearly one baby there. While twins would have been exciting, I can honestly say I am quite relieved that we will not be going from 4 to 6 children in one fell swoop.

It is January 14th, and I. am. sick. of. snow. We easily have a foot and a half on the ground already, with more coming today. And it is SO COLD! I can't wait for our trip to Disney next month (more about that in another post).

No comments: