In no particular order:
7. My oldest son, who turns eleven on Friday. What a blessing he is in our lives!
6. The crisp, fall air and wearing jeans and sweaters.
5. Our crazy, busy schedule that is constantly keeping me on my toes. I'll admit this is a love-hate relationship. BUT - in general, I would rather be busy than bored.
4. Our gift of eternal life. Of late we have witnessed several saints go home to Jesus. What a blessing to know they are with their Lord and that we will be with them again someday! Praise God!
3. My six year old's gap-tooth smile.
2. Vacuums with no clogs. I currently do not own one of these.
1. This: When I am walking with my children, if I place my hand at my side with my palm facing backward, it will be filled with a little hand. Each time the little (or not so little, sometimes) hand grasps mine, my heart jumps for joy. Bliss.