Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What I'm reading

I love to read. When I was a child, I read every waking second, and this has carried over into adulthood.

But lately, I'm finding I have difficulty finding time to read. Making meals, cleaning the floors (17 times a day!), breaking up fights, playing games, wiping bottoms and providing taxi service has seriously cut into my reading time.

In fact, I haven't read a book since my husband and I went away for Labor Day Weekend. I have checked out several books, all oh-so-interesting, only to be returned (mostly on time) without ever having been opened.

But yesterday, I started a book, and by golly, I am going to finish it before its due date.

What is this book that has finally captured my interest enough to warrant letting household duties slide a bit?

I'm sorry to report that it is "Brady, Brady, Brady", the real story behind the iconic sitcom as told by the creator and producer.

Don't be disappointed in me! Maybe the next one will be The Pillars of the Earth or some other lofty tome. . .maybe.

No comments: