Friday, June 26, 2009

Home again, home again

Well, we're back from our travels this summer. We enjoyed camping in the Wisconsin Dells and attended a wedding in the "Northwoods" of Wisconsin. After that, friends of ours from college visited for a couple days.

Now, we are home for the duration. My c-section being only three weeks away, safety rules dictate I must stay close to home. This is a good thing, since I really need to nest (read: work feverishly to get ready for this baby's arrival). I have done literally nothing to prepare for the baby's birth, and now I must turn my attention fully to the task at hand.

In other news, my third child's 5th birthday was yesterday (as well as his baptismal birthday). As we do every year, with every child, we reminisced about his birth. What a joy he is, with his constant contagious smile and cuddly nature. We certainly can't imagine our lives without him. Thank God for 5 years!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Welcome home and Happy Birthday to that really awesome DUDE! 5 years have gone by so quickly.