Tuesday, December 9, 2008

We interrupt this blog. . .

to bring you - morning sickness! Of course, whomever named it that was completely wrong - it should have been called: all-day-lay-on-the-couch-wonder-how-much-longer-this-will-last sickness. From my station on the couch, I am watching my house slowly get messier and messier, and the laundry pile up to toppling heights. Thankfully, my husband is wonderful and is doing so much to keep us afloat for the next few weeks until this passes. The kids are also pitching in, making their own dinner(!), snacks, etc. I am so glad they are so helpful!

I have been asked during the throes of "morning sickness" - "Is it really worth it?" The answer is a resounding, "YES!". I am a pretty big baby, and am not good at toughing things out, but the answer remains a solid yes. I'll be sick for awhile, but in a few months, God will give us a baby! A brand new person, a new member of our family, a new soul! Amidst all the nausea, I am thankful!!

No comments: