In no particular order -
1. Coke Zero. All that great Coke taste and NO calories. Life is good. Sadly, it does have caffeine.
2. Falling gas prices. I saw $1.94 today. I know it can't last, but for now, hallelujah!
3. The rose my husband brought home for me tonight. For no reason. I am so blessed to have him!
4. Viva la Vida by Coldplay. I have no idea what it means, but I love it.
5. The Time Traveler's Wife. A friend recommended it recently, and it has completely drawn me in.
6. Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa. We saw it on opening day Friday (we took out a second mortgage on the house to do it, but hey, is there a better reason to do that?), and we all loved it. Of course, we might actually hear all the lines when we rent it in a few months. . .
7. Christmas shopping. I start early and enjoy every second. It is shopping I am supposed to do - no guilt!