Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sigh. My intentions were good, but I can't seem to stick to blogging! If only there was some sort of award for people who mean to do something, but never get around to it. . . I would medal in that for sure (if I ever made it to the event without getting sidetracked).

Today was the first day of school, and the house was so quiet. With only one at home ALL DAY, I hardly knew what to do. I accomplished much, some of which was just having time alone with my youngest. We both loved the time together.

We ate at a buffet tonight (summer reading program free passes!), and my oldest son said, "This dinner is like the best meal of my life!". There's something so alluring about the ability to go back for seconds and thirds (and fourths!).

I'd like to say I'll be better about writing (although I'm not sure who reads this - Dad, are you out there?), but I don't want to make any rash promises.

2 comments:

KIM :-) said...

I'm here! :-)

Unknown said...

See, I do read, but I usually just don't comment. But hmmm, not comfortable with all that quiet you say. Sounds like babyitis to me, are we longing for another? :-) Love
Molly