Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Sing a Song

My  blog is a mixed bag, perhaps you've noticed.  One day I post pictures from the week ranging from rocks that look like poop on my counter to sentimental ramblings about my children's rapidly passing childhoods to musings on faith.

 You (and I, honestly!), just never know what I will write about.

Today, I bring you a list of songs that one of my children (who shall remain nameless) has altered for our family's entertainment.  Brace yourself, delicate reader.  Potty humor is über cool in our house and rears its ugly head below.


Original song:  Owner of a Lonely Heart
Child's version:  Owner of a Deadly Fart (variations - Owner of a Juicy Fart)

Original song: I'll Make a Man Out of You (from Mulan)
Child's version:  I'll Make a Man from your Poo!

Original song:  Do You Wanna Build a Snowman, lines altered include "We only have each other, it's just you and me.  What are we gonna do??"
Child's version: altered lines -- "We only have each other, it's just you and me.  What are we gonna pooooooo?"  (did you see that one coming, dear reader?)

Original song: Paradise City, lines altered include "Take me down to Paradise City where the grass is green and the girls are pretty."
Child's version: altered lines -- "Take me down to Paradise City where the grass is brown and the girls are ugly".

Original song: New Romantics, lines altered include "Cause baby I could fill a castle, out of all the bricks they threw at me"
Child's version:  altered lines -- "Cause baby I could fill a castle, with all the turds they threw at me!"

Original song:  Theme song to Sofia the First
Child's version:  "Sofia the turd!  Making my way through the sewers every day!  Finding out what being brown is all about!"

Original song:  Look What You Made Me Do (I will write more about this song later - I am NOT a fan of it or its title!)
Child's version:  Look What You Made Me Poo




No comments: