Sunday, October 4, 2020

Word Up!

 My kids got me this letter board for Mother's Day, complete with this spot-on quote. :)  We've had fun changing it out over the last several months.  Here are a few of my favorites.  Any quote suggestions for us to try?


Maybe not exactly spot-on. I live with some pretty awesome people.
 But it did make me smile when I opened it. :)


I put this one up in honor of my son's high school graduation.  I have always been inspired by this quote by St. Catherine of Sienna.  We are already created just as God wants us to be!



This has long been one of my favorites, especially in the early years of parenting, when the days were so long and hard.  It's not always easy to be in the moment, but as the years pass, the more I try to be.



And this one, which I just put up last night.  My dear Anne Shirley,
 always appreciating the beauty around her, which October so gloriously provides. 


No comments: